Public authorities may use different criteria when evaluating tenders, such as the lowest price offered. In this case, each applicant should be informed of the different weighting given to the different criteria (i.e. price, technical characteristics and environmental aspects).
Articles in this section
- What are Electronic Auctions?
- What is a Competitive Dialogue Procedure?
- What is a Negotiated Procedure?
- What is a Restricted Procedure?
- What is an Open Procedure?
- What is the Award Criteria?
- What are keywords?
- How do I choose the right keywords for my business?
- How many keywords can (should) I have in my search?
- Can I change my search keywords?