In an open procedure any business may submit a tender. The minimum time limit for submission of tenders is 35 days from the publication date of the contract notice. If a prior information notice was published, this time limit can be reduced to 15 days.
Articles in this section
- What are Electronic Auctions?
- What is a Competitive Dialogue Procedure?
- What is a Negotiated Procedure?
- What is a Restricted Procedure?
- What is an Open Procedure?
- What is the Award Criteria?
- What are keywords?
- How do I choose the right keywords for my business?
- How many keywords can (should) I have in my search?
- Can I change my search keywords?