It's not unusual for tenders to be pulled particularly if submissions are all substandard, the price variance is excessive or if most commonly the requirements change. It can take a while for tenders to be initiated, put together as a document and published. Sometimes the underlying business need changes.
Articles in this section
- About The Competitive Process
- What are Electronic Auctions?
- What is a Competitive Dialogue Procedure?
- What is a Negotiated Procedure?
- What is a Restricted Procedure?
- What is an Open Procedure?
- What are the Award Criteria?
- Is it normal for tenders to be pulled/re -issued?
- What are keywords?
- How do I choose the right keywords for my business?