Think of all the words that describe your business and go from there. (You’ll probably find that they’re on your business website already!) We want to send qualified leads your way and it’s best to choose words that really match to what your business is about. Relax; you can constantly tweak and optimise your keywords, and if some aren’t working for you, you can delete them.
Articles in this section
- What are Electronic Auctions?
- What is a Competitive Dialogue Procedure?
- What is a Negotiated Procedure?
- What is a Restricted Procedure?
- What is an Open Procedure?
- What is the Award Criteria?
- What are keywords?
- How do I choose the right keywords for my business?
- How many keywords can (should) I have in my search?
- Can I change my search keywords?