Think of all the words that describe your business and go from there. (You’ll probably find that they’re on your business website already!) We want to send qualified leads your way and it’s best to choose words that really match to what your business is about. Relax; you can constantly tweak and optimise your keywords, and if some aren’t working for you, you can delete them.
Articles in this section
- Can I use ‘phrases’ in my search?
- What are keywords?
- How do I choose the right keywords for my business?
- How many keywords can (should) I have in my search?
- Can I change my search keywords?
- How do I start after I've signed up?
- What does the onboarding process entail?
- How can I contact the TenderScout team? (Incomplete)
- I forgot my password, what do I do now?
- Where can I see tender opportunities for my business?