There is a correlation between how much companies spend on compiling their proposal and their win rates. Winning companies typically spend between 3% and 6% of the overall contract value on the pre-sales activities related to the contract. We share more information here.
Articles in this section
- Can I use ‘phrases’ in my search?
- What are keywords?
- How do I choose the right keywords for my business?
- How many keywords can (should) I have in my search?
- Can I change my search keywords?
- How do I start after I've signed up?
- What does the onboarding process entail?
- How can I contact the TenderScout team? (Incomplete)
- I forgot my password, what do I do now?
- Where can I see tender opportunities for my business?