There is a correlation between how much companies spend on compiling their proposal and their win rates. Winning companies typically spend between 3% and 6% of the overall contract value on the pre-sales activities related to the contract. We share more information here.
Articles in this section
- What are Electronic Auctions?
- What is a Competitive Dialogue Procedure?
- What is a Negotiated Procedure?
- What is a Restricted Procedure?
- What is an Open Procedure?
- What is the Award Criteria?
- What are keywords?
- How do I choose the right keywords for my business?
- How many keywords can (should) I have in my search?
- Can I change my search keywords?